Mei architects and planners is looking for a Revit-BIM modeller who is involved from the schematic design to the last phase of a project. Do you like creating architecture from details, the interplay between architecture and technology, and do you know how to smartly use information from a BIM model for making design decisions? And would you like to contribute to our award-winning architecture? Then Mei is definitely looking for you!
Our ideal candidate:
- Has experience with urban or architectural projects in all different design phases and scale levels (eg floor plans, material take-out sheets or refined details);
- Master’s degree in Architecture of technical bachelor’s degree;
- Besides a passion for architecture and technology, you are also interested in materialization and product innovation;
- Is a team player and has communicative skills, but can also work independently;
- Is enthusiastic, flexible, and has an inventive way of thinking;
- Has an eye for detail and a precise way of working;
- Has knowledge of construction technology and regulations;
- Is an excellent Revit modeller;
- Has knowledge of BIM and experience with developing Revit Families;
- Experience with Dynamo, ReCap, Spacemaker, Enscape, AutoCAD, SketchUp and/or AdobeCS is a plus.
Why do you want to work at Mei?
Within a motivated team of about 45 international professionals, your skills will rapidly evolve. You will work on special projects within the Netherlands and beyond, such as wooden residential building SAWA in Rotterdam, the Kabeldistrict in Delft, or various transformation projects in Germany. Our projects are often awarded and celebrated with the entire team. Fenix I in Rotterdam already has more than 20 awards to its name!
Our culture is characterized by the way we cooperate, our ambition for innovative and connecting architecture and the opportunity you get to grow. Through our internal training program ‘Mei Academy’ we regularly organize courses, lectures, and excursions. Of course, there are also plenty of fun get-togethers, so you can quickly get to know the team. Take a look at our ‘Working at Mei’-webpage for more information about our office, team and other fun facts!
Then send us your CV, a short motivation and your portfolio through the application form.