Mei architects and planners is looking for an enthusiastic and talented intern to join our digital design and visualization department. Do you have excellent design and presentation skills and would you like to contribute to our award-winning architecture? Mei is definitely looking for you!
The traineeship is for a period of at least 5 months, starting from March
The ideal candidate:
* Is a team player;
* Feels at home in a dynamic and energetic work environment;
* Has a passion for architecture and technique;
* Has good communicative skills;
* Has an hands-on mentality;
* Has an academic background;
* Loves 3D, CGI and has a passion for visualizing the unbuilt;
* Has an in-depth knowledge of Sketchup, Enscape, VRay and the Adobe CC;
* Is interested in researching within the field of virtual and augmented reality, parametric design and
* As a plus, has familiarity with Unreal/Unity, Blender, Rhino, Grasshopper and After Effects.
What we offer:
* The chance to research and develop new and effective ways to communicate architectural projects;
* Working together with and in an international interdisciplinary team of professionals in a dynamic
office in iconic Rotterdam;
* The opportunity of developing your visualization skills further and gain new knowledge within the field;
* The possibility of working on a wide range of national and international projects.
Mei architects and planners is an enterprising international office, housed in the Schiecentrale in Rotterdam. An office that focuses on transformation projects, new-build projects and urban strategies. With our motivated team of approximately 25 professionals, we are currently working on several ambitious projects: recently we delivered the ‘Fenix lofts’ in Rotterdam. Our office atmosphere is informal and dynamic, with many possibilities to develop yourself. Please take a look on www.mei-arch.eu/werken-bij-mei for more info about our office, team and other cool facts!
Do you recognize yourself?
To apply, please send your motivation letter, CV and your portfolio (max. 8 MB file size) to the attention of Roberto Magnanini at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention ‘3D Traineeship’ in the subject line.