We can proudly share that Fenix I has been nominated for the Reynaers Project Prize 2019. The jury – Caroline Kruit (Academy of Architecture), Mick Martens (TM2 Architecten), Anna Kaletkina (AnArchi, TU/e), Dennis Aalbersberg (AnArchi, TU/e) and Hans vn der Looij (Reynaers) – selected 10 projects from the 90 submissions they received. These 10 projects are highly valued for the use of Reynaers aluminum systems in the facade. Besides Fenix I, the following projects are nominated:
- Woning Breda in Breda by Klunder Architecten
- Villa S in Lieshout by Tenback de Groof
- Spijkerkwartier in Arnhem by Atelier Kempe Thill
- De Oliphant in Amsterdam by Oever Zaaijer Architecten
- Sint Jansbuitensingel in Arnhem by A3 Architecten
- Schubertsingel in Den Bosch by Houben/van Mierlo Architecten
- Gebouw TQ5 en TQ6 in Eindhoven by Niels Olivier Architect and Faam-Bo.2 Architects
- Onyx Toren in Eindhoven by diederendirrix architecten
- Paviljoen Hoge Veluwe in the Veluwe by De Zwarte Hond and Monadnock.
De Reynaers Projectprijs is a public award. In November and December everyone can vote online to decide which project will win. Do you think Fenix I deserves to win this award? Keep an eye on our social media, we will inform you when the vote opens.